Have you ever come across a really useful and interesting Facebook video that makes you want to download them to your computer so you can watch them again and again?
If the answer is yes but you still haven’t found out how to download Facebook videos, then this article will be the answer for you.
Practically every Internet user knows that they cannot download Facebook videos right on this very social network regardless of whether the device they use is a computer or a phone.
But you don’t need to worry because we will give you great tips to help you to Facebook video download on any device in this article.
Table of Contents
Best method to download video Facebook for smartphone users
- Open the Internet browser on your device, maybe Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc. Then open your Facebook.
- Go to the video you need to download and click on the 3 dots in the corner of the screen to choose to copy the video link.
- Next, open another tab on your Internet browser and go to the Facebook video downloader – SnapSave.app website to Facebook video download online.
- Paste the previously copied link into the box provided then select download.
- Finally, choose the video quality you want with options from 144p to 4K. and download videos to the device.
The best method to download video Facebook for computer users
- Direct download by editing video link
We have given you a method that works on all mobile devices above, but here we want to give a quick and easy method to download Facebook videos. Please follow the steps below.
- First, change “www” to “m” in the address bar.
- Then go to the video you need and select Play.
- Right-click on the video that is showing and the option “Save Video” will appear.
- Finally, choose to Save video and you will see the video in your download folder.
- Use the Chrome extension to download videos online Facebook
You can also download Facebook videos on the computer with the extension of the browser.
When you add a Chrome extension to your browser, you’ll see a “Download” button available when watching videos on Facebook.
Choose one of the 2 download options and you will be taken to a website that supports video downloads.
You can come across a lot of extensions. In particular, the online tool SnapSave presented above also provides a Facebook video downloader extension for you.
Add it to your browser by clicking at: https://bit.ly/snapsaveextension, I’m sure you’ll be surprised with the results.
That’s how to download video Facebook online, for free on both mobile phones and computers. Did you find them useful? If you know of another method, please comment below to let us know.